I'm seeing lots of signs all over Pinterest and lots of references to them here. I've given almost no thought to signs before but now I'm pondering.
I currently have 2 big signs that match our invitations with arrows that point to our venue. The're VistaPrint specials and I'm hoping that it will help people find the correct entrance to the venue. Beyond that I'm thinking we'll need:
1. Signs for our signature drinks (names and descriptions)
2. Signs on the bathroom boxes (something stupid about keeping them beautiful and comfy on the dance floor?)
3. Signs that specify the sweetheart table, rather than table #s (I'm not a fan of head tables)
4. A sign specifying to take a favor bag on the way out
5. A sign to grab an escort card-- I'm hoping it's self-explanatory but I'm not sure?
Is there anything else that I'm missing? Are there opportunities for non-cheesy cuteness that I'm missing?
Also, ideas for doing these in a cost-effective and easy way? Our colors are black, white and burgundy and we're avoiding anything too rustic. I'm in love with anything/everything ohannabelle does but I probably need something less labor- and skill-intensive.