Destination Weddings Discussions

destination wedding virgin island vs florida

Hello.

I am trying to plan my wedding just can't choose which way to go virgin island or florida. I found a place in florida but their prices went up and I am on a budget. I am looking to find a place that is in our budget and reasonable to our guests who are attending. Any tips or recommendations?

Has anyone been to the U.S. Virgin Islands?

Re: destination wedding virgin island vs florida

• I have been to st Thomas for a wedding it was gorgeous but the USVI are not cheap and it will cost guests at least 12-1600 to stay. I am currently planning a beach wedding in Florida on the gulf coast the beaches are amazing and they have so many places to hold it. If you don't mind what's your budget? Mine is 8k and it is difficult to find but I can guide you to some places if you need help in fl
  • Thanks for your response My budget is 8000 as well, are you doing any DIY items for your wedding since ur on a budget? Are you cutting back on some things? I already found a place in Fort Lauderdale that I would have it at. I have been to the west coast and the grand plaza in Clearwater was so nice but decided to stay on east coast. Thank you for the offer thou.
  • VI all the way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards