Florida-South Florida
Options

Suggestions on wedding venues for Vintage Carnival Style Wedding

Hey! Short background, I got engaged in April in Japan and we quickly decided we wanted to do a destination Vegas wedding. After months and months of looking up venues/vendors online nothing was working in the price range I was hoping for, looking to stay under $20k for everything.

So I have not done any research on any venues/vendors locally and would love any help from anyone if you can. I want a beach ceremony with a Coney Island/Carnival style reception so I need a large lawn area preferably near the beach where the ceremony can be. Can be anywhere from Jupiter to Miami don't mind a little travel. 

Hopefully in your search you may have seen something similar, any help is appreciated. Thanks!!

Re: Suggestions on wedding venues for Vintage Carnival Style Wedding

• Options
    If you want to be close to the beach, but not pay high season beach prices, your best bet will probably be the Bahia Mar in Fort Lauderdale.  The hotel is about two blocks off the beach, so mostly walking distance.  Also, somebody told me about a production company called Bombshell Productions that should be able to help with your theme.  Also, if your guests don't mind the drive, the Embassy Suites on 17th Street and US1 is a very pretty hotel and can probably come much closer to your budget.  If you are looking for a place where you bring your own food, etc. I have just recently had great success with linens and tableware from Smartyhadaparty.com.  Much less expensive than the local party stores and great quality.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards