New Jersey

New Jersey Hudson River/City View Reception Sites

Hey Ladies!

This is my first post on these boards.  My fiancé and I got engaged over Memorial Day weekend and are just starting the planning process.  We are looking to get married in 2016 - most likely fall.  We are from Monmouth County (Jersey Shore area) but are possibly looking at venues on the Hudson River w/ a city view.

Anybody have any venue suggestions and possibly pricing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Ashley

Re: New Jersey Hudson River/City View Reception Sites

• The common ones along the Hudson are Liberty House, Maritime, and Chart House.  All very nice.  We actually were just at a wedding at Maritime this past weekend and the view was amazing.

Also if you are from Monmouth County...I would look at Clark's Landing...they are beautiful...my best friend got married their last year and I loved it.  The food was amazing and so was the staff.

Good Luck
  • I've been to a wedding at Maritime and it was lovely. I've looked at another venue owned by the company that owns Liberty House and really didn't like my interactions with them...
  • Thanks ladies!
  • HobokensFuryHobokensFury member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited August 2014
    Also try the Chart House and Waterside

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I looked at most venues along the Hudson that had great views of NYC. We are getting married at Waterside Restaurant & Catering!
  • The Metropolitan Club at Newark Club also has a view of the city. Not as nice as Maritime/Liberty House but less expensive.

Hyatt at Jersey City also has a great view of the city.
  • We are getting married at Maritime next May. I had mixed feelings about Liberty House and I am so glad we went with Maritime Parc
  • the palisadium in cliffside park has a beautiful view.  there cocktail room is huge and ceremony (indoor) room and reception has windows all along the wall with the city view.  price isn't bad as well however they don't offer free valet and the parking is in a dark garage (a turn off for us)
  • We are getting married at The Waterside- you cannot beat the views! Price is reasonable as well.
  • We are getting married at Maritime next May. I had mixed feelings about Liberty House and I am so glad we went with Maritime Parc

jjaskovach -- if you don't mind me asking what are you paying per person and what does that include? I went and looked at it and fell in love with Maritime Parc! Just trying to figure out all logistics and would love input from those who have gotten married there or are getting married there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards