Massachusetts-Cape Cod

HELP! Wychmere wedding.

HELP! We are planning our wedding for October 2015 at the Wychmere Beach Club in Harwich, MA on Columbus Day weekend. The guest rooms at the Wychmere will not be available on that date. Any idea of an Inn/hotel that can accommodate around 150 guests in the area? Also, our wedding will be over around 11 pm. Any suggestions for the after party? Thanks!!!

Answers

• For a big, chain-like hotel, the Clarion is probably your best bet: http://www.clarioncapecod.com/ They have 115 rooms. We blocked some rooms there, but I don't know what their policy is for holiday weekends. Corsair & Cross Rip might also have enough rooms, not sure. There are a lot of other motels that are closer (Holiday Hill, Handkerchief Shoals, Seadar), but they wouldn't have enough rooms for everyone, I don't think. 

As for the after party, I'm not sure--I don't think we're doing one, so I haven't looked into it too much. I think a lot of the bars in the area close at around 11. Maybe Mooncussers Tavern? They're supposedly open until 1am, although I don't know if their hours change after summer.
  • Thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards