Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Studio Blue

Has anyone used or known a friend to use Studio Blue for photography or videography? They were in my top three photographer choices, but the few reviews I've found weren't very good. I wa just wondering if anyone else had worked with them and could tell me their experiences? Thanks!

Re: Studio Blue

• Options
    courtchacecourtchace member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would suggest looking for an independent photographer. Usually those nationwide wedding photography studios are not a good idea. Additionally, once they have your info they hound you about it. I put my info on one of them trying to figure out what it was only to realize I didnt want a nationwide studio and they have hounded me ever since. You really want to look into an independent photog that you can meet with and physically see their work.
  • Options
    Fee437Fee437 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, that seems to be the general consensus... my other two favorites were both independent photographers, so I'm going to try to meet with both of them this weekend and if one wows me, I'll go with oneof them instead. Thanks!
  • Options
    shoreshotz1shoreshotz1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you contract them will you know who your actual photographer will be when you book? Is retouching included? How do they handle your album design?  All very important things to consider.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards