November 2014 Weddings

Going to Mexico!

Just paid off the honeymoon... is it wrong that this is my VERY FAVORITE expense?  OMG.  I can't wait to get on a beach and have no worries in the entire world except which breakfast to order off room service.  We're going to Secrets Maroma Beach, which I hear is fantastic.  

So, 32 days til wedding, 36 days til Mexico!  Yay :)

Re: Going to Mexico!

• That's so exciting!  I love Mexico! I've been to Playa del Carmen and I would go back in a second. The honeymoon (and honeymoon shopping) was my favorite expense, too.  I have 31 days to the wedding, 32 until our Caribbean cruise on the Disney Fantasy. Can. Not. Wait. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You know it!  I burn like crazy.. I guess if I was proactive I'd go get like a one-month tanning package to prep, but I have an issue about going to tanning booths.  Sunscreen it is!
  • How exciting!! :)

We are going to Amsterdam in 33 days, and I am SO EXCITED!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jaime232 said:
    You know it!  I burn like crazy.. I guess if I was proactive I'd go get like a one-month tanning package to prep, but I have an issue about going to tanning booths.  Sunscreen it is!
    Does that work?  I've never been tanning.  I'm super pale, but wondered if a base tan helps.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I tan pretty easily here in New England but I burn anywhere in the Caribbean.  When I went it was September so I still had my summer tan and still applied sunscreen like crazy.  Better safe than sorry!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We went on a cruise in 2012 and I tanned for about a month beforehand.. still went heavy on the sunscreen though! I NEVER tan, but I got so tan after that whole experience. Caribbean sun is no joke!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards