Nevada-Las Vegas

Back from Vegas 10/11 wedding

Hi everyone!

I wanted to give some reviews, but I honestly had most of everything done by myself and friends, so the only things I can review are the chapel and the suite for the after party. :0)

Chapel at Excalibur - A+

From our coordinator Pauline to the preacher Charles, everything went without a problem. I had such beautiful flowers and everyone was told what to do/where to do it. I had no stress, which I appreciated because the few hours before the wedding were a little stressful. I highly recommend this chapel!

Mandalay Bay Media Suite - A+

The media suite is well insulated, so no noise complaints were had. All of our guests got up to the suite with no problem as well. We had about 30 guests, and everyone sat, stood. dances comfortably! We rang in the night as husband and wife in a spectacular way! I highly recommend this suite.

Border Grill - Mandalay Bay - A

Their food was definitely delicious! Everyone had seconds, and we STILL had tons of food left over the next day! They came the next morning to clean up after us, how cool is that?

I'm so happy to be a Mrs now.... I'm attaching a pictures of us as well! This site has been invaluable and I appreciate all of you for your help in the weeks prior to the wedding :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Back from Vegas 10/11 wedding

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards