Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Linens

Does anyone know where I can rent cheap linens for Wedding Reception? 

Re: Linens

• Options
    what area are you in? Metro Linen Service in McKinney is great, A-1 in Sherman is good too.
  • Options
    We are in Dallas proper. I'll give Metro Linen Service a phone call.
  • Options
    I heard it was a lot cheaper to buy your own, then rent. Please let me know what you find out :) 
  • Options
    I've searched many sites and have found, for what I'm looking for, that some things are less expensive to rent and others to buy. When you rent, you pay a price, use it, return it, the end (unless an item gets ruined). When you buy it, you can always reuse it (making the price per use less expensive) or turn around and sell it, possibly making your overall cost less (but you'd need to clean it, post pictures, ship it or arrange a pick up, and you would get that money back after the wedding - so the actual wedding cost would be more).
    I don't have a lot of space to store a bunch of linens and don't want to deal with the selling process so I've decided to rent the table cloths (between $8-$15 depending on the table size and company) and just go with disposable napkins. I don't think I could even make them myself for much less than that.
  • Options
    Big D Rentals has good prices, they are in Addison, it's so inexpensive because you pick up on Friday and drop off on Monday. I know this is old but I hope it still helps.
  • Options
    arispop said:

Hello,

If you are still looking you can try Arispop - http://www.arispop.com

@KnotPorscha‌ vendor

----

fka dallasbetch 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    @dallasbetch banned and content deleted, thank you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards