Wisconsin
Options

How are you beating the heat for the next week?

I still can't believe how hot it is going to be this week! When I got home from work yesterday FI told me that I can't turn off the air for the next 6 days...not looking forward to that bill. 

Anyone have some fun plans to help beat the heat?

Re: How are you beating the heat for the next week?

• Options
    chelseamb11chelseamb11 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm praising the LORD that we have A/C.  It's all I need.
  • Options
    SweetB7SweetB7 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Our A/C is a crappy in the wall one that doesn't even cool the place, and we are lucky enough to have tree's shading our whole apartment. So we are hoping to just close all the blinds and lock in the cool air. Crossing my fingers that it stays at a bearable temperature in here Undecided
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AC it is.  And, possibly finding a swimming pool after work a couple of times.
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_beating-heat-next-week?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:54a86d59-facc-4a56-af2f-d1a3eb0f20eePost:02d2aaf6-fea3-48fa-8e2a-548e723a2abc">Re: How are you beating the heat for the next week?</a>:
    [QUOTE]AC it is.  And, possibly finding a swimming pool after work a couple of times.
    Posted by jberg134[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I love the swimming pool idea! 

</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011

we bought a pool on sat :) it's not that big, but big enough for us to relax in.

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A/C and Popsicles. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Just sitting at home in the ac finishing our invites!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 197 invited to celebrate!
    image 187 Are ready to party! image 10 Are missing out! image 0 Make me stalk the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: September 2nd
  • Options
    kerkmakerkma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We only have the crappy wall A/C at our apartment as well.  I am camping out in the living room this week with that A/C and fans.  
    August 2012 Board February Siggy Challenge: Cake imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My family is up here on a week long vacation- lucky them- so when I am done with work I am trying to get over by them and hop in the boat!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards