Pre-wedding Parties

Bachelorette things to do in ATL?

theycallmelinztheycallmelinz Georgia member
500 Love Its 500 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper
edited October 2014 in Pre-wedding Parties
I'm researching things to do in ATL for my bachelorette (No, you aren't supposed to plan one yourself and technically, I'm not. My MOH wants to do one, but she lives in Washington DC so I'm researching our options). I'm about 2 hours from ATL but I was thinking this would be easy because of my 6 BMs, 3 of them live out of state and would be flying into ATL to come to the bachelorette. It'll most likely be in February or March, because the wedding is in April and I'm trying to give people time to recover from holiday spending and still have time to save money to come back for the wedding. Of course, they all know that no one is obligated to come to this, but I want to make it financially possible for those that want to attend to be able to. That being said... 

What can we do in ATL? I'm open to bars or clubs, I'm not crazy about strip clubs but if my maids were down for it I'd be okay with it. Any good places to go for this kind of thing?

ETF paragraphs
Anniversary



Re: Bachelorette things to do in ATL?

  • lulu411 said:
    I'm researching things to do in ATL for my bachelorette (No, you aren't supposed to plan one yourself and technically, I'm not. My MOH wants to do one, but she lives in Washington DC so I'm researching our options). I'm about 2 hours from ATL but I was thinking this would be easy because of my 6 BMs, 3 of them live out of state and would be flying into ATL to come to the bachelorette. It'll most likely be in February or March, because the wedding is in April and I'm trying to give people time to recover from holiday spending and still have time to save money to come back for the wedding. Of course, they all know that no one is obligated to come to this, but I want to make it financially possible for those that want to attend to be able to. That being said... 

    What can we do in ATL? I'm open to bars or clubs, I'm not crazy about strip clubs but if my maids were down for it I'd be okay with it. Any good places to go for this kind of thing?

    ETF paragraphs
    Please stop researching things for your own bachelorette.  The person hosting the party can do research just as easily as you can.

    And I live in Chicago and know nothing about Atlanta, so you'll get no other help from me.
    doeydo
  • theycallmelinztheycallmelinz Georgia member
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited October 2014
    adk19 said:
    lulu411 said:
    I'm researching things to do in ATL for my bachelorette (No, you aren't supposed to plan one yourself and technically, I'm not. My MOH wants to do one, but she lives in Washington DC so I'm researching our options). I'm about 2 hours from ATL but I was thinking this would be easy because of my 6 BMs, 3 of them live out of state and would be flying into ATL to come to the bachelorette. It'll most likely be in February or March, because the wedding is in April and I'm trying to give people time to recover from holiday spending and still have time to save money to come back for the wedding. Of course, they all know that no one is obligated to come to this, but I want to make it financially possible for those that want to attend to be able to. That being said... 

    What can we do in ATL? I'm open to bars or clubs, I'm not crazy about strip clubs but if my maids were down for it I'd be okay with it. Any good places to go for this kind of thing?

    ETF paragraphs
    Please stop researching things for your own bachelorette.  The person hosting the party can do research just as easily as you can.

    And I live in Chicago and know nothing about Atlanta, so you'll get no other help from me. 


    I was trying to be helpful and the MOH asked what I wanted to do, so I'm trying to find options that are easy for everyone because I'm really indifferent as to what we do, I'm just looking forward to spending the time with my friends.

    Edited to fix spelling.
    Anniversary



  • The Westin downtown is my most favorite hotel in all of Atlanta (but I haven't stayed at the St. Regis yet, so I'm sure that will change!)

    If you're into the freaky/disturbing/hilarious, I would highly recommend the Clermont Lounge.

    I don't do a lot of bar clubs, but when I have out-of-towners, I like taking them to shows at the Fox Theater (the Georgian Terrace hotel across the street is another great place to stay!), plus all the standard tourist attractions: the Aquarium, the World of Coke (next door to each other now), Centennial Park (also next the the aquarium and coke museum).  Plus nerdy stuff you probably wouldn't want to do for a bach party :p




    image
    theycallmelinz
  • doeydodoeydo Southwestern Ontario member
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary 5 Answers
    lulu411 said:
    adk19 said:
    lulu411 said:
    I'm researching things to do in ATL for my bachelorette (No, you aren't supposed to plan one yourself and technically, I'm not. My MOH wants to do one, but she lives in Washington DC so I'm researching our options). I'm about 2 hours from ATL but I was thinking this would be easy because of my 6 BMs, 3 of them live out of state and would be flying into ATL to come to the bachelorette. It'll most likely be in February or March, because the wedding is in April and I'm trying to give people time to recover from holiday spending and still have time to save money to come back for the wedding. Of course, they all know that no one is obligated to come to this, but I want to make it financially possible for those that want to attend to be able to. That being said... 

    What can we do in ATL? I'm open to bars or clubs, I'm not crazy about strip clubs but if my maids were down for it I'd be okay with it. Any good places to go for this kind of thing?

    ETF paragraphs
    Please stop researching things for your own bachelorette.  The person hosting the party can do research just as easily as you can.

    And I live in Chicago and know nothing about Atlanta, so you'll get no other help from me. 


    I was trying to be helpful and the MOH asked what I wanted to do, so I'm trying to find options that are easy for everyone because I'm really indifferent as to what we do, I'm just looking forward to spending the time with my friends.

    Edited to fix spelling.
    I would just say that then.  Let her plan it.  
    image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards