Knottie Tech Help
Options

Getting tagged but not getting notified?

@knotporscha I've been tagged in a few threads over the last few days but never got a notification. I just happened to stumble across the thread. What could be the issue?

Re: Getting tagged but not getting notified?

• Options
    I was also tagged in the same post and I didnt get a notification either.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hey @Jells2dot0

That's an ongoing issue tech is still trying to fix, I've been having the same issues as well but I'll follow up again with them and see if there's been anymore progress.

Thanks!
    KP
  • Options
    Thanks!

• Options
    I noticed that it especially doesn't inform you when the name has been bolded. I don't know if the individual users are doing that, or if it's the forum's coding appending a style to it, but that usually has an effect on the notification.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    Hey @Jells2dot0

That's an ongoing issue tech is still trying to fix, I've been having the same issues as well but I'll follow up again with them and see if there's been anymore progress.

Thanks!
    KP

Speaking of follow-ups, wasn't it some time ago that you said you were working on reinstating geographic locations under the avatars?  I believe you said that it would be within a few days, and that was several "within a few days" ago........
  • Options
    I just noticed that I didn't get a notification for being tagged in another post.  My username was bolded, not sure if that means anything.  Also, I tried tagging slothiegal in a post the other day and it wouldn't work (I couldn't click on it or anything).  
  • Options
    I'm not getting email notification for anything and I'd really like to get it work for direct messages. All my preferences are set correctly. Is that a known issue as well?
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I've followed up about this issue but haven't received word back on tech yet. Will let you know when I get more info.

@MobKaz I followed up with JoanE2012 in that thread and explained that tech realized because of other changes that have been made it was going to take longer than we anticipated but they are working on it.

@Teresa2328 that isn't an issue that I'm aware of but let me look into it and see if we can get that fixed. Thanks!
  • Options
    Hey everyone,

Just to give you an update I've been trying to bug tech about this issue and unfortunately they have not been able to totally fix it yet. Will keep you all updated as things continue.

Thanks!
    KP
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards