Budget Weddings Forum
Options

How much does a DOC costs?

I am planning most of my wedding myself. However, I will like to hire a DOC bu I am uncertain on how much of my budget to put aside for it. I live in TX.

Re: How much does a DOC costs?

• Options
    Try your local boards. In my area, docs start around 500 600.

Anniversary
  • Options

it depends on the extent of services.....check with regular wedding planner they usually have day-of-services....

I was fortunate to have a classmate that was trying to get into the wedding business, so I gave her the small duties for my wedding day for $150. I have another friend, that was already a wedding planner she wanted a lot more than $150....I had planned everything...just needed someone to coordinate the day since I was a bit busy being the bride and all..lol...for me looking back it was a waste for her services, but at the time I actually paid for peace of mind because Im a control freak!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Depends on the area and what you actually want them to do. I've been getting quotes lately and it's been around $800-1200. Most people I've talked to have talked about month of planning more than day of bc it's hard to just jump in a few days before. Having my first meeting with a planner today to see if I like her or not actually! Good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks All for you Replies. I has helped a bunch! 
  • Options
    Mine was $600.  Try local churches.  If they don't have a wedding that day, the ladies that do wedding coordination there could be free and cheap.  That's what I did.
  • Options
    $800 is what I was quoted. Sounds like it's very similar to what everyone else is saying. It would be awesome to try and find someone trying to get into the business, who would be willing to do it at a lower cost, but not sure how you'd find someone like that (and that you could trust)!

- AC
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards