Chit Chat

Orange is the new Real Housewives

I just heard on the radio that Teresa Giudice will be serving her time at Litchfield.  Here's an article about it.

Re: Orange is the new Real Housewives

• She asked to go to a halfway house instead of prison. It pisses me off because she's trying to take that spot from someone who is potentially trying to get their life back on track instead of this dipshit who still neglected to file her papers with all her businesses on the last set of court stuff.

She and her husband are so fucking deluded about the law not applying them, it's funny because they're not nearly wealthy or important/well-connected enough to get out of the shit they did to themselves.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• I love trashy tv, I've watched the show for seasons but I stopped watching this past week because I am seriously appalled by not only Teresa's behavior, but the other women (besides the twins I guess) that they think this is such a horrible thing 'happening to them.' It's not happening to them, they did it to themselves. Step up and own your shit. 

//end rant. Shit pisses me off. 
  • She and her disgusting husband belong in jail. I don't for one second think that she didn't know all the dirty shit her husband was doing. Remember the first season when she was paying for all the furniture in cash? Yeah. She knew. She put forth on the show for years was that all she cared about was materialistic things. And now all of their illegal activities have caught up to them. She had balls to even ask to serve time at a halfway house. What an asshole. 

I do feel really bad for the kids, though. 
  • Silly rich people. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• It's so sad and disgusting. But I can already smell the book deal... and it is stanky :/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • And a WWHL special when she gets released. 
  • God she is going to live in Bravo infamy forever. Can you just imagine the reality show she's gonna get once she's released? Bravo is just absolutely whoring them out. I heard that they got paid like 250,000 to appear on WWHL the last time. Just disgusting.
    imageimage">
  • I just love all of this nonsense.
  • You know what?  She'll probably have her own show while Joe is in prison. 
    You know she will. She said something on the reunion preview all teary about, "You know this is probably the last time I'll be on RHONJ"

Mhmmmmm right before you start writing your book with a crayon. I feel bad for the editor and ghostwriter that get assigned to deal with you.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

YES! She totally will. My heart really goes out to their daughters. What a childhood.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I honestly think she is just so stupid that she may not have known what she was doing. Joe took care of the finances, but I also never saw the second part of the WWHL, so maybe I'm missing something.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards