Attire & Accessories Forum

Where to order bridesmaids dresses safely

So I found the dress I want my bridesmaids to wear (Dessy Collection Style 2919) but I do not know if the sites that I find to order it from are safe. Anyone know of any sites that won't rip my bridesmaids off??

Re: Where to order bridesmaids dresses safely

• How about betterbridalonline.com or bridesmaids.com?
  • Maybe you could order through a brick and mortar store? Dessy.com has a feature where your BMs can find a retail store in their area. Go to the page of the dress you want and click Contact a Retailer.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• www.shopjoielle.com
  • blabla89 said:
    Maybe you could order through a brick and mortar store? Dessy.com has a feature where your BMs can find a retail store in their area. Go to the page of the dress you want and click Contact a Retailer.
    This is what I'd probably do if you're worried about getting ripped off. Plus they can try it on.
    *********************************************************************************

• blabla89 said:
    Maybe you could order through a brick and mortar store? Dessy.com has a feature where your BMs can find a retail store in their area. Go to the page of the dress you want and click Contact a Retailer.
    This is what I'd probably do if you're worried about getting ripped off. Plus they can try it on.
    I agree! Make sure they try it on in person first.  And if you are trying to get a good deal, find out which stores carry Dessy (and the style you are looking for) and call around to see who has the best price.  I've heard that it's best to order the dresses in one batch since they will all be dyed at the same time.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards