Attire & Accessories Forum

Preownedweddingdresses.com How to finalize the purchase?

has anyone bought or sold on there?  I found my dress (one of the 2 I posted pix of in another thread) and agreed on a price with the seller. Neither of us can figure out what to do next.  The site just says agree on price and make payment.  Does one of us use Escrow.com to make a purchase order/invoice type thing? I feel silly not understanding how it works but I figured there should be a "buy now" button or something! 

Any advice from people who have used it would be appreciated as the seller isn't sure either. 

Re: Preownedweddingdresses.com How to finalize the purchase?

• I called the bridal shop I bought mine from on there and paid over the phone via credit card.  I believe the seller can send you a Paypal invoice, or do the Escrow.com thing and create an invoice. 

• The seller should send you a paypal invoice which she should be able to do with just your email address.  When you get it, you click on it and pay.  Then she will be notified by paypal that she has received payment and can send you the dress.
  • Thanks guys. Hoping we can wrap up the transaction soon and the dress works out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards