Snarky Brides
Options

Emotions

Maybe it's hormones but I seem to cry at the drop of a hat ever since he presented me the ring. How will I keep it together for the wedding day without a tear stained face?! I never cried but in the last two years it seems that I cry more frequently then I did, I have followed up with my GP and physically there are no issues. I used to be a woman of steel! Lol Anyne else feel this and how do you keep grounded?

Re: Emotions

• Options
    I found myself getting pretty emotional a few weeks before the wedding. I wasn't really ever a big crier, but I would tear up at movies, TV shows, commercials. The day of the wedding, I cried. A lot. I cried the whole way down the aisle. I cried during the ceremony. I cried during my dad's toast AND my MOH's toast. I just went with it, and let myself feel the feelings. 
  • Options
    I cry a lot. Best thing to do is to learn how to cry without ruining your makeup. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I cry more at movies now than I ever did when I was younger. I am slightly more likely to tear up during emotional/touching moments in real life too. I just attribute it to (finally) maturing a little bit on the emotional side (ya know. Actually feeling feelings instead of shoving them somewhere). I wouldn't worry about it, or about crying at the wedding. People do. No one judges. 
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Options
    I cry more at movies now than I ever did when I was younger. I am slightly more likely to tear up during emotional/touching moments in real life too. I just attribute it to (finally) maturing a little bit on the emotional side (ya know. Actually feeling feelings instead of shoving them somewhere). I wouldn't worry about it, or about crying at the wedding. People do. No one judges. 
    I feel the same as this ^^
    But I actually didn't cry on my wedding day. I was too damn excited. 

• Options
    I'm more of a crier than I used to be as well... But I think it's ok. I just get overcome with emotion and gratitude for the people in my life. I will probably cry buckets on the big day. Just have to be prepared to touch up the makeup!

• Options
    Eyelash extensions. I cried several times during my wedding day and had no racoon eyes to show for it.
  • Options
    I bought waterproof makeup.  I was really emotional for a bit but I think I leveled out a bit.  I honestlyhave no idea how I will react on the day.

Physician's Formula Eyebooster Eyeliner (Ultra Black) doesn't budge at all!  Try it out!  And congrats on your engagement! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Since our engagement his mother has had a stroke that has taken her speech and she's been admitted into specialty care for Alzheimer's. Just yesterday we found out from the doctor that we need to do more screening because my fiancé may have prostate cancer. Trying to be strong but all I want to do is cry
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards