Knottie Tech Help
Options

Guest List Importing Problem

My imported guest list won't save. I used the downloaded the template and saved it as an Excel 97-2003 .xls file. I'm not getting error messages. I can see my information in the preview, I click save, and I'm thrown back to the guest list dashboard where I have 0 guests. I've tried multiple times in different browsers and even different computers. Please help!

Re: Guest List Importing Problem

• Options
    Hi There,

Would you mind emailing the file you're trying use to messageboards@theknot.com. I'll make sure customer service and tech take a look ASAP to get this taken care of.

Thanks!
    KP
  • Options
    Just sent it...thanks!
  • Options
    I'm having the same problem.  If there was a solution, can you please post it?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Hi @Knottie42859873,

One of the main reasons this may not be working is if you changed any of the heading. The excel file will not go through unless all of the headings remain the same as in the template. If you're still having problems please email messageboards@theknot.com.

Thanks!
    KP
  • Options
    I'm having the same problem. The instructions are highly misleading. It gives a table of supposedly valid column header names after mentioning the template file, but they differ from the columns in the template. If it'll only work with the template file, please change the instructions to read "Use the template file only and do not modify the column names or order."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards