November 2014 Weddings
Options

A note from a November 2013 bride

Hey ladies I was married last November 1st and I just wanted to leave you guys with a little advice. Don't stress the small or big stuff on your wedding day. As long as at the end of the day you are married to the love of your life nothing else matters. I had a pretty rough wedding day, my veil was destroyed by my haur dresser, it was raining all morning, and my 2 sister-in-laws (one of which was in the wedding) were 4 hours late!!!
None of that mattered in the end, all that really mattered was I was married to my wonderful husband and we were starting our lives together. I remembered that throughout my day and it made my wedding one of the happiest days of my life.
Just go with the flow nothing will be perfect and smile!!!

Best of luck and congratulations
-Mary

P.S. Don't forget to eat lol
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: A note from a November 2013 bride

• Options
    Thanks!!  

I hear my coordinator plans to have food waiting for us when we get in there.. hoorahh!   I've heard that there's so much going on that some people don't eat.  I will also have breakfast and lunch LOL. 

I think I'll allow myself to stress until rehearsal.  Then, what can I really do after that?  Nada, the show must go on.

Thanks for stopping in to encourage us.  :)
  • Options
    Thank you for your advice, @Mbecker912‌ I will remember this for the wedding! :-) happy anniversary!
  • Options
    I didn't really eat.  I had a bigger breakfast but I didn't eat again until 4:30pm.  I remember the moment the ceremony was done, I was suddenly very hungry!  Please don't drink on an empty stomach, remember the day!  

Thank you for your well wishes, and happy anniversary!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards