Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Sweet Tooth Bakery-S Boston

Has anyone used them for their wedding cake? How are their prices? I've ordered bday cakes from them and the taste is outstanding.  I've had several of their desserts too, which are also delicious.  We have our consultation in 2 weeks.  I'm unsure how much to budget and no idea what kind of design I'm even looking for.  (approx 125 guests).  No pics have really jumped out at me.  TIA for any recs/suggestions on Sweet Tooth. 

Re: Sweet Tooth Bakery-S Boston

• Options
    We just celebrated our 2 year anniversary in October. We used Sweet Tooth for our wedding cake, and I must say, Glen was such a pleasure to work with! We were really excited about using a small local business (they're right up the street from us), and it worked out quite well. Our cake was gorgeous--we went with a fairly simple square, 3 tier design; it was delicious--our friends still rave about it and request all birthday/celebration cakes come from there now; and it was fairly affordable. I believe we spent ~$500 for 100 people. We found other places that may have been a bit more affordable, but the quality was absolutely not the same (they make the cake early and freeze the layers, etc). I absolutely recommend Sweet Tooth!
  • Options
    Thank you, Meghan! I'm really looking forward to the tasting.  My wedding is in Providence, so I'm hoping the delivery fee isn't outrageous because I really want to use them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards