Moms and Maids
Options

1maid of honor, 1 bestman, 2 grooms men

So how will this work? I only have my best friend as my maid of honor/brides maid. and my FI will have 1 bestman and 2 grooms men....

I wish I could say there is someone else or a couple others I would ask to be in my bridal party. Alas after a falling out with one friend beyond repair(not even an option never happening) and the fact I have more guy friends I wont be asking any "acquaintances" that are females to be my BM.

Please help

Re: 1maid of honor, 1 bestman, 2 grooms men

• Options

The gm can walk the MOG and MOB or other VIPs to their seats and then take a place up front with your groom. The best man can walk your MOH or he can walk with your groom.

Don't worry about sides being even. It will be fine.

• Options
    You could have bridesmen.  There's really no rule that says your guy friends can't stand on your side.  Everyone could process in and out individually.

The people around you should be the people who you would call for help at your lowest point, in your deepest crisis.  If they're guys, that's okay.
    Anniversary

• Options
    You can certainly ask any of your close guy friends to be in your bridal party if you wish.

If you keep things as is then at the start of the ceremony have the guys come in from the side and your MOH walk down the aisle.  Then after the ceremony have your MOH and the BM walk up the aisle together and then the two GMs can simply walk up the aisle together.

• Options
    It sounds like you're going to have a beautiful wedding.  Was there a problem or a question you needed help with?  I don't think anything in your post requires help.
  • Options
    Thank you all for the ideas of how to pair them with the processional and recessional. I actually am thinking of asking my best guy friend to be in the bridal party. Him, my MOH and I were all like the 3 muskateers when we all lived in the same city. It would be perfect.

• Options
    glitch104 said:
    Thank you all for the ideas of how to pair them with the processional and recessional. I actually am thinking of asking my best guy friend to be in the bridal party. Him, my MOH and I were all like the 3 muskateers when we all lived in the same city. It would be perfect.
    That sounds great!  Have fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards