Not Engaged Yet
Options

Boo, Monday

Morning ladies!  How's everybody this morning?  Did we all have awesome weekends?

My weekend was pretty good.  Friday afternoon I had a good meeting with my advisor (who I've had a really difficult time getting ahold of); then I went shopping...Sephora has my soul (and lots of my money), but I did get a head start on Christmas shopping and buy new perfume, moisturizer, and lipstick for myself.  Saturday I made dinner and a birthday cake for my mom...my parents and brother and his GF came over and it was just a good time.  We sat around talking and laughing for about an hour after dinner, which was really nice.  Sunday was church with my family, then Nutcracker rehearsal, then Mass.  I was so tired when I got home last night that I went to bed at about 8:15...which was basically awesome.

Since I went to bed so early, I woke up early, and decided to switch over my postage-stamp sized closet from summer to winter clothes, because we're supposed to have a massive cold front come through tonight and I'm going to want my warm clothes!  I have to leave for class in about an hour, then Zumba, then other "not-dissertation-related" errands.  I have to go the bank to get the first insurance check for my roof endorsed, then I'm going to call the contractor to get the work started!!

Also: COFFEE.  I love coffee.

Re: Boo, Monday

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards