Knottie Tech Help

Problems with the knot wedding website - Guest RSVPs

Hi,  Is anyone having problems with the rsvps coming in online?  I have started checking with my guests who haven't rsvped because we are past our respone deadline and lots of people have rsvped but they aren't showing up online.  I haven't had any luck getting in touch with any 'knot' contact us people.  Any suggestions?

Re: Problems with the knot wedding website - Guest RSVPs

• I have heard it is notoriously bad. It's a longstanding problem..hope lurkers are reading this
  • Wish you were around earlier, we could have warned you to stay away from TK's tools.  The RSVP tool is notoriously glitchy.  I would start making an excel spreadsheet (trying exporting your guest list from TK to excel) and then add in a column for attendance.  You should be able to sort it out pretty quickly then.  I'm surprised that people didn't contact you when they tried to RSVP and couldn't.
  • I cannot believe the knot is not even addressing these problems. My fiancée and I are both disabled and cannot afford much and we put the knot on our save the dates and our invites and all our guests are very frustrated, not too mention the money we are out. We have no way of Informing our guests about changes and The knot doesn't even seem to care. I wish I would've read this before hand.I cannot get any changes to save'!! I have people who cannot get to my wedding now because our invites got messed up by the other vendor DB that didn't get the invites in time.I HAVE Spent weeks Trying To Get THE INFORMATION TO Update On TK and now the invites don't get sent on time as well.I am being informed that alot of OUT of town guests can't make it because they didn't know what to do. I am so upset and disheartened.
    Shame on these companies who only want the advertising dollars and don't care if there products work!!! Or even giving us CS so we have someone to help us fix them. All I want to do is cry. I am at my one and only marriage, waited 44 years for this and half my family cannot come now!!!!
  • borrasca1 said:
    I cannot believe the knot is not even addressing these problems. My fiancée and I are both disabled and cannot afford much and we put the knot on our save the dates and our invites and all our guests are very frustrated, not too mention the money we are out. We have no way of Informing our guests about changes and The knot doesn't even seem to care. I wish I would've read this before hand.I cannot get any changes to save'!! I have people who cannot get to my wedding now because our invites got messed up by the other vendor DB that didn't get the invites in time.I HAVE Spent weeks Trying To Get THE INFORMATION TO Update On TK and now the invites don't get sent on time as well.I am being informed that alot of OUT of town guests can't make it because they didn't know what to do. I am so upset and disheartened. Shame on these companies who only want the advertising dollars and don't care if there products work!!! Or even giving us CS so we have someone to help us fix them. All I want to do is cry. I am at my one and only marriage, waited 44 years for this and half my family cannot come now!!!!
    I'm trying to understand and I'm failing. How is it TK's fault that your invitations didn't get out on time?

Also, kids, this is why you have a backup. And then a backup to your backup. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards