Chit Chat
Options

I get way too excited about TV.

Tonight on A&E is the Growing Up Gotti 10 years later special. 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand 

Re: I get way too excited about TV.

• Options

YOU USED MY GELLLLLL!!!!!!

Man, that's a throwback!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    luckya23 said:

YOU USED MY GELLLLLL!!!!!!

Man, that's a throwback!

Hahahah! That episode was on last night. 
  • Options
    luckya23luckya23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited November 2014

My ex-FI and I used to watch that show, but that's literally all I remember from it!

ETA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDx--ISmKpU

• Options
    OMG I don't get that channel anymore DAMN IT. I loved that show and I remember my dad asking if I wanted to be a mobster? My response: NO DADDY. I want to be a Carmine's wife! Barf lol
  • Options
    Lol I don't know that show, but I love the gif 
  • Options
    I don't watch that, but I am all over Real Housewives, ATL just came back. Waiting on BH next. FI is annoyed by those as well as all the recordings I have of SYTTD, Something Borrowed, Something New, and Three's Company. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I don't watch that, but I am all over Real Housewives, ATL just came back. Waiting on BH next. FI is annoyed by those as well as all the recordings I have of SYTTD, Something Borrowed, Something New, and Three's Company. 
    So happy that RHOA is back! Looks like it's going to be a good season. 

And the Growing Up Gotti special was TERRIBLE. What a freaking let down. Frankie didn't even come on, and all they did was show old clips from the show, that I just saw the day before. Lame! 
  • Options
    loro929loro929 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited November 2014
    @ClimbingBrideNY what a blast from the past Growing Up Gotti. I haven't thought about that show for years. I remember when it wa still on there was a contest to actually go to their house and meet them. One of my friends actually won the contest and got to meet them at their house. I remember the careful planning that went into her "look" to meet the boys. To this day, we look at the long-forgotten clips and hysterically laugh - 10 years pass by quickly but leaps have been made style-wise...

I didn't catch the reunion special but your post just brought up that memory which I completely forgot about.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    loro929 said:
    @ClimbingBrideNY what a blast from the past Growing Up Gotti. I haven't thought about that show for years. I remember when it wa still on there was a contest to actually go to their house and meet them. One of my friends actually won the contest and got to meet them at their house. I remember the careful planning that went into her "look" to meet the boys. To this day, we look at the long-forgotten clips and hysterically laugh - 10 years pass by quickly but leaps have been made style-wise...

I didn't catch the reunion special but your post just brought up that memory which I completely forgot about.
    That is too funny! They showed that episode, when all the girls went to the house. 
  • Options
    QueerFemmeQueerFemme member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited November 2014
    I start freaking out every Tuesday for Sons of Anarchy.   I am a little bit obsessed.  
  • Options

And the Growing Up Gotti special was TERRIBLE. What a freaking let down. Frankie didn't even come on, and all they did was show old clips from the show, that I just saw the day before. Lame! 

Did you see Victoria Gotti was on RHONJ and started a rumor about one of the new castmate's mothers. Sigh.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Did you see Victoria Gotti was on RHONJ and started a rumor about one of the new castmate's mothers. Sigh.

Yes! I totally saw that. It was so odd (and scripted).
  • Options
    RHONJ is a trainwreck with Teresa Giudice's legal problems. Prostitution whore! 

RHOA should be interesting this season as it's in the same vein with Apollo Nida's issues. I watched the first episode of this season and it took everything in me to not throw something at the TV. Deflect and blame game, pretty much.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    smichek said:
    H and I get way too excited about Bar Rescue and Catch a Contractor on truTV on Sunday nights. Like WAY too excited. And I watch the Duggars a lot. Mostly to envy their hair and judge some of their suuuuuper conservative ways.

ETA: I was a RH addict for forever, but then I just got tired of the trashy adults-acting-like-teenage-girls bullshit.
    Yeah, the storylines are the same, the fighting is the same. As much as I am sick of it, I can't turn away. it's like a bad car wreck.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    smichek said:
    H and I get way too excited about Bar Rescue and Catch a Contractor on truTV on Sunday nights. Like WAY too excited. And I watch the Duggars a lot. Mostly to envy their hair and judge some of their suuuuuper conservative ways.

ETA: I was a RH addict for forever, but then I just got tired of the trashy adults-acting-like-teenage-girls bullshit.

Ugh, I wanted to go shopping tonight, but I've never seen the episode that's on now!!!! (Josh & Anna's Story)

Coupons expiring today vs. New Duggar Episode... it's the ultimate conundrum of my life.

• Options
    Fi and I fangirl over Gorden Ramsey. We talk about him like we really know him. ._.
  • Options
    No cable for us so we rely on netflix & amazon a lot. Current series we watch are Walking Dead & Sons of Anarchy (…which is way, way, WAY better than Walking Dead so far this season. Poor Bobby :( ), and I watch Parenthood, too. We some times catch the Voice and Amazing Race. Oh, and Shark Tank - DH loves that one. 

I miss RHeverything (except Atlanta & Miami…never watched those two). But I really, really miss WWHL. I heart Andy Cohen. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    smichek said:

We love Bar Rescue and and Catch A Contractor. I had never seen these shows before a few weeks ago.
  • Options
    smichek said:

smichek said:

We love Bar Rescue and and Catch A Contractor. I had never seen these shows before a few weeks ago.

I got hooked on Bar Rescue when I had lots of free time over the summer. I got H and my dad hooked too. Granted, Bar Rescue and Catch a Contractor are pretty much the same deal every time, but I just love the drama. I loved the CaC from a couple weeks back when it was two military guys that were friends until one screwed the other over and the home owning one attacked the contractor/ex-friend.

Yes! That was Manny! And that was the second time he was on the show.
    I feel so bad for those families. The episode on the other night totally made me cry.
  • Options
    I actually didn't see the whole thing because I also feel asleep! When they finally got the contractor, he agreed to show up. Then he was hours late. It seemed like he was going to no-show. The wife was so upset. It broke my heart.
  • Options
    loro929loro929 member
    edited November 2014
    Has any one watched the CW series Reign?

I would be lying if I didn't say that it was my super super guilty pleasure. So bad but so so good. Plus King Francis is swoony. 

For those of you who might not have seen it, its like Gossip Girl in the Middle Ages. - not joking.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    arrippaarrippa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited November 2014
    loro929 said:

I would be lying if I didn't say that it was my super super guilty pleasure. So bad but so so good. Plus King Francis is swoony. 

For those of you who might not have seen it, its like Gossip Girl in the Middle Ages. - not joking.

I watched most of the first season. The fact that it's about a young Mary, Queen of Scots drew me in.

Editted: I totaslly forgot the other reason I watched, Queen Catherine was in Anne of Green Gables.

• Options
    loro929 said:

Oooh! I might have to check this out!
  • Options
    loro929loro929 member
    edited November 2014
    loro929 said:

Oooh! I might have to check this out!

From L to R: King Francis - Queen Mary - Bash (King F's bastard bro) - such eye-candy. But don't watch it for the historical accuracy: In one of the episode's they had a ball and the gowns of the girls looked like they were going to a prom in 2014 rather than the 15th century:

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards