Nevada-Las Vegas

Caesars Palace Inhouse Service

First off - first timing posting. Been reading all the posts and ideas and haven't seen this question/answer yet.

We have a suite booked for our reception. Caesars Palace has us going through their Inhouse service for food/drinks and states we can't use outside vendors.

I've noticed in other posts people have used other hotels and outside vendors. Did Aria/MGM/Mandalay Bay have a strict policy to use Inhouse service or did they allow outside vendors with no problems?

Has anyone on here used Caesars Inhouse service or have a reception in their suites? The prices are outrageous and wanted to know if it was worth it.

Thanks for any guidance. Happy planning for all.

Re: Caesars Palace Inhouse Service

• We will be at aria and are using outside vendors. We didn't ask. We are just doing it.
  • If you ask, they'll require you to use their I house catering. If you don't ask, they don't know. I do have a friend that's renting a bungalow at Cosmo and when she let them know it was her birthday, they threw in some free bottles. When I emailed the same lady about using a bungalow for a vow renewal after party (no food) she said there was a 2 night minimum and sent my information over to the wedding suite (which would have been close to 6k) with their F&B minimum price for two hours.

It seems like there's a stigma when you mention the word wedding or vow renewal. When I was calling around after that I usually would just say it's our anniversary and we want to splurge on a suite for our selfs and possible have under 10 people come up for drinks and that was never a problem.

•   It seems like there's a stigma when you mention the word wedding or vow renewal. When I was calling around after that I usually would just say it's our anniversary and we want to splurge on a suite for our selfs and possible have under 10 people come up for drinks and that was never a problem.
    I know this doesn't apply to most that are here, but this made a difference for me, also. I started inquiring saying we were having an anniversary celebration instead of vow renewal when I realized that to many people, when it comes to charging you for packages/services, vow renewal = wedding.
  • True about mentioning the word wedding. When I started asking around for what I was looking for I kept getting transferred from one person to the next and finally just explained what I needed. That's when I realized it was crazy expensive. So much for trying to play by the rules. Just didn't know if anyone knew to use Inhouse but instead went with an outside vendor(s) and what their experience was like. Any push back from Caesars?
  • We actually did tell them we were there for our wedding, but didn't tell them we were doing any events in the suite.  We are booking masterpiece for catering and don't foresee much of an issue.  I think that's the route most people take.  Don't tell and they can't say no.
  • Ok. Thank you. Let me know how your experience goes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards