Hawaii

event rental

I have looked through some of the recent posts, but haven't found any answers yet.  So I was wondering if anyone can recommend some good event rental companies on Oahu.  I'm having my wedding at Lani, so I will probably need to rent everything (tables, chairs, chinaware, flatware, lighting, linens, etc).  If any of the Lani (or Oahu) brides would share their thoughts, it's much appreciated. Thanks.

Re: event rental

• edited December 2011
    Hi! I'm using accel rentals but I can't vouch for them since I haven't used them yet, but my coordinator trusts them. We're also only renting vases and chairs, Good luck planning.
  • edited December 2011
    Hello! I'm using Pacific Party Rentals. Sheryl (who I been working with) is very sweet and helpful. There's a link to their website below.

http://pacificpartyrentals.net/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • destiny1108destiny1108 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our WC made arrangements for all of our rentals through Royal Party Rentals.  She said she used them because they wer  located close by in case something happened and the quality of their tables, chairs, etc. was better than Accel
  • edited December 2011
    We used JMJ but they don't have plates/utensils/bar ware. Accel does. Both are great companies and reasonably priced.
    cai(o)&cullen+ahk
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We got married at Lani in June...used Royal Party Rentals through our WC. They were great. The set up looked good. We rented their bamboo arch, the white chairs, square white plates, standard silverware, dance floor, tent, lanterns, tables. Barware was through our bartender Aloha On the Rocks. I bought my own napkins & my WC rented colored linens through another vendor & billed us separately for them. All in all, they were reasonable & Charlotte was easy to work with. WC handled the order, we just contacted them to get the billing taken care of directly to me. If you have any questions just PM me :) They were at Lani promptly at 10pm to begin take down too, so very efficient.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards