Nevada-Las Vegas

Christmas/December Brides?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Christmas/December Brides?

• Go to the Bellagio gardens.  That should be all done up for Christmas.  I don't think it will be completely dead, but I don't think it will be anything like it will be for New Years.  

I believe Absinthe is running.   Some of the cirque shows are running too I think.  Gambling and shopping are always options too.
  • Christmas week is a little slow, and unfortunately, twice now, when I've been there that week, that was the week two different properties chose to do their mandatory fire alarm testing, so I got woken up three days in a row around 9am after gambling until 6 lol.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• One of the reasons we picked Christmas week was because an Aria bartender told us it wasn't too crazy during that time.  Shorter lines for food, and less stuff to overwhelm our guests seemed like a good idea.  Our guest list is pretty equally divided between people who have been before and people who have barely been out of their home state, so that should be interesting.  

I have heard that the nicer buffets have wonderful menus for the holidays. 
  • We will be there around the same time ~
    How about the new Zipline or the LINQ farris wheel? Also there are a few Christmas light shows that are beautiful to see.
  • The Ferris wheel would probably be great.  You should be able to see Christmas lights all around.
  • I have nothing of value to add to this thread but it sounds so pretty to be there for Christmas! :)
  • We are getting married there on Christmas eve! We plan to visit the ice rink at the Cosmo and the Venetian does Christmas in Venice. I'm looking for more to do as well.
  • Does anyone know if the hotels are decorated for christmas by thanksgiving? I really hope so!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards