Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Sorta WR: At-Home Microdermabrasion Products?

So, I have some pretty deeply defined lines in between my eyebrows from a near-constant scowl face in addition to some old lines around my mouth from smoking, and I'm thinking about looking to some at-home microdermabrasion products. I've had it done at the salon before and I absolutely adore it, but with moving + wedding planning + assorted other life expenses, it's just not happening right now. Have you used any particular micro products that you like and would recommend? 

Various price points appreciated -- I'd rather not spend more than $45-50, but if it's a holy grail product, I'd consider it. 

And plus also, my skin is sometimes very finicky, so if it's formulated for sensitive skin, that's pretty alright. 

Specifically, I was looking at the Boots No7 Total Renewal stuff, so if anyone has specific experience with that, please tell me all about it. http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod3360063

Re: Sorta WR: At-Home Microdermabrasion Products?

• Options
    I subscribe to BirchBox and Ipsy and I get many samples, and so far the one I really like is Vasante Brighten Up face wash. It is a microdermabrasion, which I love. I think it works good and I paid about $35 or so for it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I subscribe to BirchBox and Ipsy and I get many samples, and so far the one I really like is Vasante Brighten Up face wash. It is a microdermabrasion, which I love. I think it works good and I paid about $35 or so for it.
    Oh, I totally forgot about that! I got that in a Birchbox, too, and I remember really liking it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards