Outdoor Weddings

Tent Rental- When to Reserve

Hello, I'm having my wedding outdoors, both ceremony & reception, so to be on the safe side we're going to need a tent. How far in advance of the wedding should I look to reserve a tent?
Thanks in advance for the help!

Re: Tent Rental- When to Reserve

• rcc24 said:
    Hello, I'm having my wedding outdoors, both ceremony & reception, so to be on the safe side we're going to need a tent. How far in advance of the wedding should I look to reserve a tent?
    Thanks in advance for the help!
    As far in advance as you want. Is there a reason you would wait? If not, then book it now. 

The things you'd want to know before you book it:
    - the size of your guest list
    - what kind of tables you're using (round, rectangle) and whether they'll fit
    - where it's going to be set up (grass, concrete, etc.)
    - the style of wedding you want (formal, casual, etc.)
    - whether you can use heat/fans/AC in the tent - depending on weather
    *********************************************************************************

• As soon as possible.  It's unlikely there are no other events the same day needing a tent.

We reserved ours in Oct for a Sept wedding.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • ASAP!!  If you wait too long you may lose out on the rentals you want to other weddings or parties. I know in my area it's common for parents to rent tents for graduation parties because they can be so large & it provides shade or in case of rain. In the fall here you start competing for clam bake parties.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards