California-Inland Empire

Has anyone had experience with Wedgewood Banquet Center?

Hi all!

My finance and I stumbled upon the Wedgewood Wedding and Banquet Center and were amazed at how competitive their packages are.  We finally settled on the Champions Club at The Retreat in Corona this April.  The site is new so I haven't been able to find any reviews or pointers from past brides.

As anyone had or attended their wedding at a Wedgewood venue?  Or even better, has anyone had/attended at the Champions Club in Corona? 

Any advice for working with the Wedgewood coordinators? 

We have a few days to get out of contract and I just want to make sure we've made the right decision.  Any tips or opinons would be really appreciated!!!

Thanks Smile

Re: Has anyone had experience with Wedgewood Banquet Center?

• edited December 2011
    I am getting married at their riverside location in November.  Thier customer service is fantastic.  I havne't had one problem with them.  They return my calls within a day, they are very paitient, kind, helpful.  Their vendors are amazing expecially robert from floral sensation.  I would highly recomend them. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • lauralazerlauralazer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Fallbrook location and am having a great experience with them!  I had our details appointment yesterday and it's all going great.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you both, we signed our contract and are excited to begin the planning.  If you think of any last minute pointers for working with their vendors please pass that along.  Good luck with both of your events!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi,
    I'm getting married at the Retreat in March.  I'm working with Lyndsey and she's awesome!!!  Who are you using as your photographer?
    Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    I just booked at their Upland Hills location! Great staff and love that its all inclusive.
  • Hi I have also been looking at the retreat! I was wondering if you already had your wedding there? How did like the experience? Do you have any pics to share.. I can't find too much online. I am also with Lyndsey.
  • I have been looking into the Wedgewood. Any of you have your weddings yet? How do you like them?? Any suggestions??
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-inland-empire_anyone-experience-wedgewood-banquet-center?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:69Discussion:28f5fb24-4a3c-4ffe-9d75-361c0f88a2eePost:8bdcd5ab-4dd2-476d-86c0-0bfe3bc57769">Re: Has anyone had experience with Wedgewood Banquet Center?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have been looking into the Wedgewood. Any of you have your weddings yet? How do you like them?? Any suggestions??
    Posted by nicoleg717[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I booked at the Upland Hills venue for a December wedding. They've been really great. The vendors are easy to work with and the consultants return emails promptly. I'm planning from the East Coast so they have been an amazing help. Haven't had the event yet but I'm sure it will be great! Good luck venue hunting.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-inland-empire_anyone-experience-wedgewood-banquet-center?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:69Discussion:28f5fb24-4a3c-4ffe-9d75-361c0f88a2eePost:c1584097-4d84-4334-9692-c02fb80e7ad4">Re: Has anyone had experience with Wedgewood Banquet Center?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Has anyone had experience with Wedgewood Banquet Center? : I booked at the Upland Hills venue for a December wedding. They've been really great. The vendors are easy to work with and the consultants return emails promptly. I'm planning from the East Coast so they have been an amazing help. Haven't had the event yet but I'm sure it will be great! Good luck venue hunting.
    Posted by ersauls[/QUOTE]

I have booked with Upland hills also for a January wedding and they ahve been great so far, I am also planning from out of state
  • I book at the Glen Ivy Corona location for October 2014!! I'm so excited. I'm still deciding whether I will do cake thought them and will probably find my own photographer.
  • I book at the Glen Ivy Corona location for October 2014!! I'm so excited. I'm still deciding whether I will do cake thought them and will probably find my own photographer.
    I'm at Glen Ivy in October too!  I am NOT going with their cakery, because the owner was very rude and acted as if she didn't have time for us.  On top of the poor customer service, she was really expensive!  I'm not going with their photographer either, but that's because I already had one in mind.

• I've booked the Chino Hills location for my October Wedding. So far they've been pretty awesome! Super responsive and reasonable about everything. No complaints :)
  • I just went to my cousins wedding at the location you stated it was very very nice!
  • Booked with Wedgewood at Vellano Country Club in Chino Hills for December 2015

The staff is really really nice and super fast with getting back to you.  Since I booked so early in advance, I haven't had very many meetings nor have I met with the vendors they have yet.  I also think that we are not going to use their photographer since we have a few in mind...but that's still up in the air.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards