Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

venue for a small wedding

Hi All,

I am looking for a venue for a small wedding (50 or less people) This will be my 2nd wedding but the groom's first. We want to make it special but I don't want to do the big fanfare. Any suggestions on a small but nice venue? 

Re: venue for a small wedding

• Options
    The Mavris downtown is a really cool space and they do both cermonies and receptions. The last wedding I went to there had probably 100 guests and it felt very crowded to me. The first time I was there was for a company party of about 60 and it was a perfect fit for that size group.
    If you're just looking for a reception space, a lot of restaurants around town will give you a good deal on their banquet rooms. Fleming's on the north side or Rick's Boatyard on the east side can accommodate your size group.

• Options
    Not sure when your big day is but have you checked out Winchester Place in Greenwood? Really scenic grounds and would be nice for a small wedding.
  • Options
    Have you looked at Euphoria? They have indoor and outdoor spaces, catering, linen service, and cake in an all inclusive package. Their indoor space would accomodate 50 nicely. Their outdoor space has many many options.
  • Options
    Check out The Columns in Greenwood.
  • Options
    Garden Chapel in Greenfield is very charming.  http://www.gardenchapelweddings.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards