Registry and Gift Forum

Ring bearer gift ideas

Hello, I have no idea what to get for my ring bearer. He is 5 years old. Any ideas I greatly appreciate it :-)

Re: Ring bearer gift ideas

• Ask his parents what kind of toys he is into and get him that.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • @AddieCake‌ I will ask my MOH, which is his aunt.
  • Got mine (both 5 year olds) lego sets (which they are currently into).  Def just ask someone what they like.  I always ask my sis in laws what to get the kids, easier on me and they get what they like that way!
  • I wanted to give somewhat of a keepsake since they're already swimming in toys, so RB (age 3) got a pewter race car bank with wheels that turn so he can drive it around, and FG (age 4) got a musical jewelry box with a spinning mermaid inside. They were both thrilled.

• I got my RB (also 5) a front loader bank. He's really into construction machinery and it had his name engraved on it so it's something he can keep. It also has wheels that move so he can play with it too. I put like $10 worth of dollar coins in it for him.
  • Our ring bearer will be 6 years old. I'm looking into an engraved baseball bat- more of a keepsake than an actual toy (fiance is his godfather).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards