Nevada-Las Vegas

Starting our packing lists

What are things you think are necessary to take in a carry on? I'm taking my dress as a personal item.  So far the only thing on this list are the rings, but I know there are other pretty important things that should be on it.   

Re: Starting our packing lists

• I always carry on all my jewelry, one actual outfit (just in case) and my make up. If you don't want to take all that I'd possibly make sure there was room for my shoes (especially if you searched for awhile for specific ones).
  • Definitely never pack jewelery; we've had our luggage stolen in Vegas.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Here's my overall packing list in case it helps:

http://www.vegasgroom.com/Vegas-Wedding-Packing-Lists_101.html

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• If I have any jewelry it will be in my carry on. I am so glad that you have posted all of this.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I guess the undergarments I'm wearing with my dress wouldn't be a bad idea either.  Maybe I can somehow stuff those in the garment bag with the dress.
  • I guess the undergarments I'm wearing with my dress wouldn't be a bad idea either.  Maybe I can somehow stuff those in the garment bag with the dress.
    My garment bag is like the size of a coffin. I'm putting EVERYTHING in there. Including my fiance's suit. No shame.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • If I stuff it too much, I'm a little worried about it fitting in the closet on the plane.  
  • when  pack for a flight... my general rule is anything I will NEED in the first few days, and wont be able to buy... and of course valuables... so if the bag gets lost, I can survive. For example, you can buy more underwear, toothpaste, even make-up fairly quickly and easily in Vegas... so I wouldn't worry too much. I prefer to carry on as little as possible - just makes boarding and de-boarding a little easier.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards