Not Engaged Yet
Options

Massive AW Warning! Our Sneak Peek is here!!!

http://alisonchurch.com/blog/

There are so many photos! It was so hard to share just a few so here are all of them for those who care! Otherwise here are a couple of my favorites. It really was such a gorgeous day and we couldn't have asked for a better on our wedding day. Our photographer was perfect, our venue was gorgeous, the food and cake were delicious, everything was seriously perfect.

And now pictures!!! Sorry not sorry that these are huge!

Re: Massive AW Warning! Our Sneak Peek is here!!!

• Options
    You looked absolutely GORGEOUS!  Congrats, lady!
  • Options
    Oh. My. God. Your photos. Am dying.

I cannot get over how gorgeous you are!
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    They came out GREAT!!  I love them!!

I'm jealous - still waiting on mine!

Anniversary
  • Options

They are so great! I love the pics of the rings and the FABULOUS shoes! Your husband looked so handsome, and you dad (I'm assuming?) is adorable. Your sister also looks suuper pretty.

But holy shamoly, THE BRIDE! You look so freakin fabulous, and your hair turned out amazing. Still love your first kiss picture the best, but man there are some good ones.

• Options
    Girl, we must have the same exact tastes, because I absolutely adore EVERYTHING about your wedding. Just be flattered when I copy half of it, k?

You look incredible in those pictures!!! I looked through the blog and every single one of those photos are frame-worthy!!

Come to NY and plan the rest of my wedding now? Thaaaaanks.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    wow these are such gorgeous photos! Congrats.

Anniversary

• Options
    You are gorgeous. I want to love this more than once!
    I french with my man
  • Options
    @peekaboo2011 I count it as loving it more than once each time I go back to look through all those photos again! Definitely didn't expect nearly 50 pics for our sneak peek!

@everyone else THANK YOU SO MUCH! @Hummingbird125 Feel free to steal all the idea inspiration! I won't lie...I had a lot of help from a really talented florist and venue coordinator. I definitely couldn't have put all this together without their input.

• Options
    I love love LOVE these! Your wedding looks like it belongs in a magazine.

• Options
    Awwww love all of these! I want the one of the three of us!
  • Options
    These are all amazing! You are absolutely beautiful! I really think all of these are frame worthy. What a beautiful day!

• Options
    you look so freakin happy in every picture, love it!

• Options
    Your dress is gorgeous and I love the picture of you laughing with your bridesmaids. That one is so sweet. 
  • Options
    I love all of them, I agree that each one is frame worthy!! You looked amazing, and you and your husband look so happy!!! The one of your flower girl and ring bearer is sooo cute. And the one of your and your sisters looks like something my sisters would do. 
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 We "attack" each other like that all the time. Usually @southernpeach89 and I just squish the youngest sister in-between us like in the photo I shared. I also love the one of my FG and RB. It's super sweet because the RB got in to trouble for misbehaving while we were doing pictures and his big sister (the FG) was comforting him.

I can't believe I had a nightmare that these didn't turn out!

• Options
    @lapeanut1018 hahaha we do the same thing, but usually I'm the one getting squished since I'm the smallest. 
  • Options
    You look fabulous and your photographer is amazing!
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    Oh.  My.  Gosh.  Stunning.  Every single one.  You look so beautiful!
  • Options
    Beautiful! I love them!

• Options
    Beautiful! I love all of them! Your photographer did a great job too!

• Options
    Beautiful photos! Congratulations again!
  • Options
    I saw these on FB over the weekend - but I'm so glad to see them again. Such a beautiful bride & wedding. I LOVE these!!!  I love the way all the groomsmen are looking at you two during your first kiss...you can tell they all care about you both so much. So happy you had such a wonderful day!!!
  • Options
    lmcooper86lmcooper86 member
    First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited November 2014

I LOVE THESE!!! CAPS ARE NECESSARY!!

You look so beautiful and the details all look great and it's just a whole big pile of awesomeness.

And I love the third picture on your photographer's site, where you're looking in the mirror all "Yes I DO look fabulous!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I love them all!
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards