Nevada-Las Vegas

30-45 minute appetizer time at the Flamingo? Suggestions?

Hello!

We are getting married at the Flamingo Garden Gazebo, and then will be going on a photo tour after. We have about 30-45 minutes that we could turn into a mini-appetizer time while we take pictures with our families before we shuttle to the reception. Does anyone have any suggestions for somewhere in the Flamingo area that we could perhaps have appetizers for our guests not in pictures for that time? 

I'm not sure how this works and if we could get away with not having a minimum somewhere? We don't plan on providing alcohol for this portion (there will be plenty throughout the evening!) but would like to have some light appetizers available for people to tide them over until dinner after the photo tour. We will be having under 40 guests, and I'm anticipating about 25% of those people would be with us for pictures.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 30-45 minute appetizer time at the Flamingo? Suggestions?

• You could check with Carlos and Charlies. Sometimes they are weird about minimums but if you maybe call. Or are you getting a suite? You could get some apps from Masterpiece. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are also having the same idea for our Oct 2015 wedding at th Gazebo and Carlos N Charlie's is right there, so it's convienient. I have heard its way spendy as its a tourist trap, but I don't see any other place since it's a short period of time. We are also choosing to not provide booze during this time as we will have an assortment of beer on the DDB and a 4 hour open bar at our reception.
  • Thanks! We aren't getting a suite but are heading to Maggiano's after. @futuremrshauger, how much are they charging you for that time? Is there a minimum you have to meet?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @pennyluwho I actually have not inquired personally. I reviewed previous enteries here on The Knot. You can just search Carlos N Charlie's in the Las Vegas wedding board.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards