Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Budget Venues

I am not sure if this is a thread yet or not but I know when I was looking for Budget venues all the places listed were not really budget friendly.  So here are a few places that I found that might come in handy to someone else.  BTW venue #1 is where we are having our wedding next year!

1.  The Landmark on Lee - Greenville, TX   -   $450 all day ($500 all day with alcohol + off duty cops) $250 -$300 refundable deposit

2.  Fletcher Warren Civic Center - Greenville, TX   -   $150 depost - $345 for 1st 5 hours and $35 each additional hour

3.  Brookside Center - Hurst, TX    -   This place books really quick (lucky for us or else I wouldn't have kept digging and found the Landmark) $200 deposit - max rental price of $250 for all day or broken into time slot        

Re: Budget Venues

• Options
    Thank you for posting this! I am looking for budget friendly places as well! The ones that I have come across so far, haven't been all that budget friendly. 
  • Options
    You are very welcome...other places you might look into that were still a little much for me but still better than most places I found were Winfrey Point and Big Thicket at White Rock.  We were going to go with Winfrey Point but were trying to maximize every penny my mom was able to offer us and so I found the place in Greenville which meant she could pay for both the venue and the dress...I'm pretty sure we can handle the rest....at least I hope so
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards