Ohio-Cleveland

Planning a Bachlorette party PLEASE HELP

I am trying to plan a bachloreet party to be held in either Cleveland or Akron.  The bride isn't really into the club atmosphere I was thinking Howl at the Moon would have been perfect but it is closed and I don't know what to do.  She would like to end up at a strip club so she is by no means boring but I don't know what to do in between dinner and the strip club that doesn't included dancing or something lame.  Any Idea??? PLEASE

Re: Planning a Bachlorette party PLEASE HELP

• i would suggest put in bay we are going august 25th and 26th

• Depending on when you are planning it for I'm dropped the hint to my girls that I would love to go see Dixie's Tupperware Party at the playhouse. You could dinner & then the show. A few other ideas is to hit the Chocolate Bar downtown Cleveland for some great drinks. There is also a place in Tremont (sorry can't remember name) that will give you a special chocolate and wine pairing event too.
  • Another option before the club show might be to hang out at Corner Alley for some bowling, if she'd be up for it. It's not a typical bowling alley, for sure, and could be a lot of fun for the early part of the evening.

Or, see what comedian is performing at Pickwick & Frolic that night?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • SlymShaydySlymShaydy member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Try a pole dance class, or exotic dance class.  My friend runs a studio and they do tons of parties, both at the studio or they come to you.  Cleveland Exotic Dance.  They also do burlesque, belly dance and tons of other stuff.  https://www.facebook.com/#!/CEDance

They are having an issue with their website, so contact them via facebook.
  • The party is for Oct 27th.  Does anyone know of anything cool going on for haloween?  Or maybe some kind of burlesque show would be good but I don't know of any.  
    Has anyone done the champagne bar at Pick Wick?   
  • Check with the studio I mentioned above, they do burlesque classes and shows as well, they might know of something. 
  • BOUNCE on W.25th for the drag show. The drag queens love B-parties
  • The Corner Alley VIP room on East 4 th Street
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards