Pre-wedding Parties

Bachelorette Party

I know with the typical Bachelorette Party you go out to dinner and spend at leat 15$ or so then go out to the bars and spend even more money.

I know woman get married before they can really say they are adults and have experienced life, but i feel like getting married really means you are a adult.

So i think it would be fun to havea sleep over. Everyone bring a alcohol drink  like beer or wine or a mixer and they chip in for snacks.

Sor rather than having to pay money to eat out plus buy drink, it would be a lot cheaper. and no worries about dds or limo cost if you want that route.

What do you guys think? DId you have one, and is so what did you do? or did you decide not to do one at all.

Re: Bachelorette Party

• I think that would be a lot of fun. However, the bride can't plan this for herself.
  • Bachelorette parties come in all shapes and sizes. Going out for dinner is not required by any means.

What you're thinking here sounds fun, but someone other than the bride should plan the bach.
    *********************************************************************************

• You can definitely do that, but you shouldn't plan the party if you're the one getting married.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• oh i dont plan to do that, i will tell everyone what i want.

I have been to 2 bachelorette parties. one was fun, the other wasnt really

• Since I live outside of NYC, bach parties tend to involve taking a limo to the city and spending $$$$$ on dinner, drinks, etc. I'd much prefer a bach party like the one you described. 

My MOH planned a bach party for me - she rented out a house in upstate NY and we all hung out for the weekend. It was very laid back and very fun. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards