May 2013 Weddings
Options

STD CHECK!!

i cant believe things are finally falling into place. my fiance and i got engaged over a year ago but didnt start planning until this past july and we finally ordered our STDs last night!! We already booked our venue, DJ, photographer, took e-pics, picked our florist, and got my dress and the bridesmaids..yayy! what's next? 

Re: STD CHECK!!

• Options
    I feel like things are really starting to come together now too!  Venue and catering is booked, florist is booked, photographer is booked, videographer is booked, officiant is booked, cake is booked, my dress is bought,  bridesmaids are picked and some have ordered and the rest should be ordered in the next two weeks, putting the dj contract in the mail tomorrow, and save the dates went out this morning!!!  I'm going to start looking at invitations next.  We are also going to go look at tuxes soon.  I need to come up with how I want to decorate my place card table.  I ordered a large centerpiece from the florist but I need something else for the table.  I don't think there is really too much else to do until we meet with the hotel people where the wedding is at and go through all of the details!
  • Options
    Hahaha STD check... herpes free over here!

In all seriousness though, congratulations! What's next?? Maybe the menu? Programs? I don't even know. I'm still working on the caterer and getting the wedding party to buy their attire.
  • Options
    We just sent our caterer deposit yesterday. 1 of the 3 BM's has ordered her dress. Our next "big" things are the cake and his ring, then invites next year sometime. Vistaprint has ones to match our STD's so we'll probably go that route.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I guess your next step could be cake or officiant? If you haven't picked a dress, I would recommend doing that ASAP because some ladies here had to wait a long time to receive their dress. Right now the rest of the ladies are planning invitations, selecting BM dresses and are honing in on the small details like bouquets, grooms attire, etc.
    May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge January- Let Them Eat Cake!
    My cake is a 2-tier ivory cake with silver dotted scallops, ribbon and pearl brooch.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards