Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Please give your input! I have an industrial venue and I don't know how to pick colors!

Hello there!

Colors have been a constant source of stress for me! My amazing venue is very historic and couldn't be more perfect for our wedding day!
We are getting married around 4-ish in the afternoon next July! 
I am hitting a brick wall when it comes to colors thought, since the walls in the space are a dark sage/olive color and ivory.

For a month I thought I had found "my colors" (dark jade, dark sage/olive and marigold yellow....I will admit that those colors will do nothing to brighten my dark reception space.) but now I am discovering how HARD its to find BM dresses and decor in those colors. That made me reconsider my color choices BIG TIME! We are going BM dress shopping this weekend and I don't know what to look for!!!

I have been throwing around ideas of all shades of blue or all shades of green...or even olive, blush and navy combo....

What are your thoughts/ideas? If this was your venue what colors would you go with?

Re: Please give your input! I have an industrial venue and I don't know how to pick colors!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards