Wedding Woes

Randoms--yes I'm back

1.  Interstellar---though it was long, I loved every freaking second.  I didn't even realize it had been nearly 3 hours.  LOVE. 

2.  When H and I picked up our pups from the doggy hotel we realized B was a little skinny.  Wondered if he was sick and I made it my mission to give him a bit of extra food each day.  Well, it wasn't B losing weight it was H eating his food.  STUPID jerk.  I had to scold him twice the last two days, and make him watch B eat his own food.  H just slides over and starts finishing B's food.  >:(

3.  I won't be buying myself anything for Christmas or at least very little before Christmas because that just means I have to move this stuff.

4.  H and I actually had "THE" conversation about babies. I had been dancing around the subject for months and he finally just said "lets do this".  We didn't necessarily resolve anything (not like there would be anything to resolve) but we're on the same page explicitly so that helps.

5.  Vegas makes me tired.

Re: Randoms--yes I'm back

• ftrMrs0 said:

2.  When H and I picked up our pups from the doggy hotel we realized B was a little skinny.  Wondered if he was sick and I made it my mission to give him a bit of extra food each day.  Well, it wasn't B losing weight it was H eating his food.  STUPID jerk.  I had to scold him twice the last two days, and make him watch B eat his own food.  H just slides over and starts finishing B's food.  >:(

Why is your H eating your dog's food?
  • H-Hank.  Sorry.  That's much funnier than it should be.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards