Moms and Maids
Options

Gift for my mom!

Anyone have any suggestions on a great "thank you" gift for my mom for after the wedding?

Re: Gift for my mom!

• Options
    Honestly? When my daughter was married, all I wanted was some pictures from the wedding. You could make a beautiful book for her on Shutterfly. Include a heartfelt dedication in the book to your mom. I can guarantee that book will be treasured forever.

• Options
    I love that idea, thank you!
  • Options
    You're welcome. It's time consuming, but fun, to make those photo albums. My daughter cut and pasted the script from her wedding ceremony into her own album. It's beautiful. This is now my go to gift for my own mom. I made her one from the wedding and another from a cruise that she went on with us. I included captions under the pictures so she will always remember the ports that we visited.

• Options
    Ditto. I let my mom pick the pictures she liked best and made her a wedding album. 

Anniversary
  • Options
    That is such a wonderful idea.  Whenever I have mentioned a gift to my parents they have asked me not to get them anything.  This is how my parents are about all holidays and birthdays and they mean it to.  I am not the type to not get them anything though.  This would be beautiful and from the heart!
  • Options
    I bought each of our parents a personalized frame from etsy and after the wedding made them each their own photobook online.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards