Knottie Tech Help
Options

Website - Groom's wedding party won't load on website

Hello,

I've been working on the website for some time now and am just about ready to share the link with my guests. I did a spot check this morning and noticed only my bridesmaids and flower girl pictures would display on the website under Wedding Party, but my fiancé's groomsmen pictures won't show up! If I click edit, they show up, but when I click save, it won't load up on the official page. Please help.

Re: Website - Groom's wedding party won't load on website

• Options
    Hey there,

I just reviewed your site and it looks like all of the groomsmen are showing up, along with the images. Do you mind checking once more? If it's still not showing up can you let me know what browser you're running on?

Thanks!
    KP
  • Options
    @KnotPorscha, I seem to be having the same problem.  None of my groom's wedding party bios are showing up on the website :-/  They show up in the edits page but not the actual website or preview.
  • Options
    Hi @Knottie27546170,

I just took a look at your site and it looks like they're all showing up. If you're still having issues please let me know and I'll look into it further.

Thanks!
    KR
  • Options
    I'm having the same issue!!
  • Options
    Hi @chefswifetobe,

Do you mind checking once more? I just took a look at the page and it seems like they're all there but please let me know if you still can't see them or if anyone is missing.

Thanks!
    KR
  • Options
    I can see them now.  It's good for about a week and then they are removed again.
  • Options
    @chefswifetobe

I'll send this over to our tech team, I'm not sure if they'll be able to troubleshoot anything while they're still showing up but will you PM me if they disappear again, so I can follow up with tech?

I'm really sorry this keeps happening, please let me know if you have anymore issues.

Thanks!
    KR
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards