Washington

Photography and Videography suggestions

Does anyone have any really good affordable suggestions for photographers? Has anyone signed their photographer and videographer yet? Who did you go with?

Re: Photography and Videography suggestions

• I'm not sure about rates but have you tried checking out thumbtack.com? My FI and I are on a tight budget and we've booked two vendors (though admittedly, not the photographer) through thumbtack and received some great rates on our Day of Coordinator and Wedding Cake. It's sort of like Craigslist meets weddingwire. Just a suggestion!
  • We used Diwas Photography. Genuinely loved them. 
  • Thanks I will try both! I just needed a starting place.
  • Vanasse Studios and Sara McFarlen Photography are amazing! 
  • urbanutopiaphotography.com

Dana is AMAZING and affordable.

If you're looking for super posed, traditional wedding photos she's not your girl. We booked her because we immediately clicked with her personally, and loved her "candid" style. The shoots she has done with us have always turned out more amazing that the one before, she's unique, and knows what she's doing.  

• Thanks for the suggestion!
  • briannamarie1024 Thanks so much for the referral. I have since spoken with her and she is amazing. Also, she said if you contact her she would give you a free session for the referral.
  • @djandcj

I saw her today and she told me!! Thanks for getting me a free shoot :) I'm glad you thought she was as amazing as I do! I hope the rest of your planning is stress-free and wonderful!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards