October 2014 Weddings

I'm finished my thank yous!!

My eyes are bleary and my writing got a bit wonky but I finished them tonight! All wedding related activity has ended for the time. Just waiting for my professional photos and the guestbook to be framed (we chose to do a wide picture matting for our guestbook).

Also spent yesterday changing names over, start Christmas shopping, and cut my hair!

I go back to work tomorrow and I am NOT looking forward to it :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I'm finished my thank yous!!

• You are fast! I also cut my hair right after the wedding. Not too dramatic, just getting rid of several inches of dead ends. No need to obsess over super long hair anymore! That was important to me for the wedding, but I'm ready to move on and embrace medium-length hair. 

Ah the holiday season is here! Everyone is asking us what we want for Christmas, but we just got all these wedding presents. I honestly don't know what to say! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Today is a month of being married for us! We still need to do our thank you's! I was waiting for professional photos to get back which did. I'll probably order them this weekend.

• Good for you!

We just started doing our thank you's this week. We're about a quarter of the way done..H is writing the thank you's for his family and I'm writing the ones for my family and we're tackling friend thank you's as we hit them on the list.

I still haven't been to the Social Security office to change my name.

I'm not cutting my hair. :) I usually keep it long so I mostly maintained my current length leading up to the wedding.

We're getting a sneak peek of our pro pics probably tomorrow or Friday! Next week we're supposed to get the full dvd of all of our edited images! I am SOOOO excited to finally get them!

• Thank you's are in process i think i only have 5 more to go plus vendors and reviews online :) I'm so busy and working that I haven't had time to clean the house yet... I want to invite ppl over and we still have gifts all over the place also i need to have my dress cleaned.  Not done yet due to taking more pictures :)
  • Dignity100Dignity100 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited November 2014
    I'm done with my thank you cards, but I only had a few to send.  I still plan on sending some to my vendors as soon as my pictures are back (dress shop, wedding planner, alterations lady, photographer <if the pics come out as awesome as I think they will>, and hair and makeup place).

Isn't waiting for the pictures the worst?!  I know Disney had a really super busy October, so it'll be awhile before we get our pictures.

Anniversary
  • ya waiting for pictures is the worst.. but mine already got here now were compiling them from friends and family so that we have a master copy to give out to family.  :)
  • Our photographer posted our sneak peek pics online within 2 weeks.  All were sent to us a week later.  Still waiting for the cd.  Have to do the review for them.  They were great and the pictures were beautiful.  The accommodated all my little quirks..They actually got some really nice pics of me, hubby and my 3 pups! Some of my guests were such great photographers, I lived off of theirs.  In fact, I used some for my Thank You cards.  They're all done.  Almost done with the changing of the name, address, taxes etc.  The good old Soc Security office is the last.  I'm doing it via mail.  Getting ready for the holidays.  We received a lot from our registry to entertain with, but needed a few items to complete some sets.  Have to still send my dress to be cleaned and preserved.  Seems like there is still a lot to do!

• Got our proofs online today. Love them all! Wish the was a better family shot on DH side and a few more guest shots but love them. Just need to wait for the cd. Also may ask if he has 2-3 shots that he hasn't given us.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am so jealous - I'm waiting for my thank yous still to be made, I want them done now so bad! LOL
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards