Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Costco members- don't forget to check there for your honeymoon!

I'm kicking myself now for not checking at Costco before we booked our honeymoon! They don't do just flights, and the destinations are a little limited, especially if you are looking at Asia. But, they have a lot of options in Europe and tropical locations. They sell cruises, tours, hotels, etc. I just booked a trip to London that includes a 5 star hotel, private car transportation from the airport and $400 in tour credit from Costco. When I priced it out separately- just the flight was as much as the entire package through Costco! 

This is definitely a good place to at least start your planning. 

Re: Costco members- don't forget to check there for your honeymoon!

• Options
    Agree with this.  We like to cruise, so we book through United Cruises for the flight miles, but we always find fantastic rental car deals on Costco.com.
  • Options
    We booked our honeymoon through Costco. Haven't gone yet so hoping everything will turn out well :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think you can get some great deals from them, but I do throw out a caution. Their "agents" are not trained in what they are selling and they do not travel to the places they sell. So, be prepared to do your own research and if you need recommendations on where to stay, eat, or what to see, don't look to them for answers. I say this because I once had a friend planning their HM to Tahiti with them. I had been a few times, so they sent me the Costco itinerary. They were quoted a room category. that didn't even exist at the hotel! So, I called Costco pretending to be my friend and started questioning it. No one could give me answers.

• Options
    We booked our recent trip to Hawaii (hotel and car rental on 2 islands and interisland air) and had no problems.  Like Jells advised, I had already researched the hell out of the islands, the hotels and the rooms for the hotels we wanted, so I pretty much spoon fed the agent what we wanted.  We had no problems on our trip and would use them again.
  • Options
    Good to know!  I didn't know they did anything like that.  But like everyone has said before, I'll be doing some research before we book our honeymoon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards