Registry and Gift Forum

What do you like from Pottery Barn?

At my shower, I received a $150 gift card to PB--sweet! It was not a store I registered at, so I'm looking for ideas of what to get either online or in-store. DH and I love to cook and serve food, but we also got quite a few nice serving pieces for the wedding and shower and we also have very limited storage space in our current house. (Actually that's not true...we have plenty of cabinets in the kitchen but more than half of them are so high up that only DH can reach them, and even then sometimes he needs a stool! Ugh!) I was thinking maybe a small wine rack, or some kind of serving thing for the holidays/Christmas...

Anyway. I'll be near PB doing errands this weekend so was thinking of stopping in. Anything you have from there that you love? 

Re: What do you like from Pottery Barn?

• I like their bedding and holiday decorations.
  • I don't shop there much, but they do have gorgeous holiday stuff. Friends love their personalized stockings.

• I love their duvet covers and bedding! I also got my guest towels from PB. I know you said you have a lot of serverware already but I really like their Emma collection. I love their holiday decor too but it's so overpriced for most of it that it just isn't worth it unless you wait for an after Christmas sale.

• The same thing happened to me and I found out you can actually use the gift card at Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, pottery barn kids, PBteen and west elm stores. 
  • I have (and love) a desk, curtains, and a bathroom mirror. I do feel like their furniture can be a little overpriced for the quality, but sometimes I like the style enough that I just go for it anyway. Their bedding and decorative items always seem nice. 
  • If you like to host, their holiday serving stuff is my absolute favorite (their reindeer collection). I get a little bit of the collection every year from my parents. 

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards