Nevada-Las Vegas

Reviews- LED Unplugged Marquee lighting, Costco Flowers, Hertz 11.29.14

KrisLSmileyKrisLSmiley member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
edited December 2014 in Nevada-Las Vegas

The last of my reviews-

LED Unplugged Marquee lighting http://www.ledunplugged.com/

Very easy to work with, I rented XOXO for 2 nights in our suite.  1st night was the meet and greet and the 2nd night we had them for the pre wedding photos too!  Worked out great!  Everyone loved them.   I figured I’d rather decorate the suite than Joe’s since we were only going to be at Joe’s for 2 hours.  This way I had many hours of use out of them and all of my guests loved them.

Costco Flowers 

Mixed reviews here.  Some of the orchids I ordered were great, but others were not.  Same with the roses, at least 20 out of the 100 were bad.  It was also a lot of work arranging and getting the vases etc.  I used to be a florist so I knew what I was getting into but I would not do it again for my own wedding.  We had amazing flowers all over the suite but pay someone to do the flowers don’t try to save and do them yourselves!  I still need to contact Costco customer service for credit.  I have photos of the bad ones and they were gross.

Hertz rental car- Great service, upgraded us to a brand new cadillac because we were getting married.  We used the car a lot the first couple of days running errands but after our friends arrived they ran most of the errands so we didn’t use the car.   The funniest thing about that is that we were in a cab headed to the airport when we remembered we had a rental car back in Valet parking at PH.  Luckily we had left early enough that we could drop off the bags at the airport and then had the taxi driver take us back to PH to get the car so we could return it.  Never done that before and it was hilarious!!

Wow!  What a blur!  The 10 days went so fast but it was so much fun!

We had our dream wedding in Las Vegas - 11.29.2014

Re: Reviews- LED Unplugged Marquee lighting, Costco Flowers, Hertz 11.29.14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards