Registry and Gift Forum

Help!! Remove registry??

I want to delete the registries I created from my wedsite for various reasons and can not figure it out, like, at all.

Re: Help!! Remove registry??

• I want to delete the registries I created from my wedsite for various reasons and can not figure it out, like, at all.

Is it the Knot? Have you tried just making the page not visible? There's a page with settings for all the page options the knot suggests, just click the box to remove the check to remove it from your website.

You can also try asking on the tech help board at the top of the page, but you won't get an official response until Monday.

Anniversary
  • edited December 2014

I had the same problem. I linked to a 'thingsiwant.com' registry, and then wanted to remove the link to it from my TheKnot Registries page.

chibiyui's suggestion was on the right track: If you click to edit the individual "Registries" page from your site, there are options to "Show" or "Hide" individual registries you've added.

TheKnot, if you see this, it might be useful to have an option to delete or hide individual registries from the page where you can add them.

• edited December 2014

In line with the option of deleting individual registries... is there an option to delete a comment? :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards