Not Engaged Yet
Options

KUI

Hi everyone, I've been MIA the past few days because I have bronchitis and finally able to somewhat function, though I'm loaded with cough syrup... so I'm KUI.

Anyone else KUI?

Re: KUI

• Options
    I wish I was KUI! The "I" part is hard to come by in this house though (trying to be respectful of a family member in recovery), so I'm just catching up on threads really quick.

I'm so sorry you're sick! Hope you're feeling better!
  • Options
    Thanks, if the coughing fits would stop, I'd be feeling much better!
  • Options
    @speakeasy14‌ , I'm KUI just like you are! I've got bronchitis too, although I'm on the tail end starting to come out the other side. I've got the codeine cough syrup, but the cough just doesn't want to go away! Hope you start to feel more human soon!
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 and @MsSparky I hope you both feel better soon! I am KUI, but just barely as I just poured myself a glass of Riesling. This week has been insane catching up at work on top of getting a new project and trying to finish buying Christmas presents, so I haven't had much time to spend on here.

• Options
    I am!  I'm KUI and GUI...grading under the influence.

Don't tell my students.  I'm much nicer to them this way.
  • Options
    MsSparky I'm the same.  My z-pack ends tomorrow, but this cough just won't go away. I bought a Vicks vapor plug in so now my room smells like menthol, and it is helping me at least not wake up in coughing fits. 
  • Options
    I hope y'all start to feeling better!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards